Friday, June 11, 2010

My *NEW* Co-Blogger

Hello out there in blogger world. I hope all is well with everyone.
Today I would like to introduce my new co-blogger (drum roll please), Sara Sain. Sara is my cousin, as she will explain in her first post. We thought it would be a great idea to blog together to show two different perspectives on raising families, gardens, farm life, and just life in general as it relates to country living.
We promise not to quarrel on our differing ideas, but merely introduce them to you as we see and discover their relevance. It may turn out to be some great conversation starters!

So, without further adieu.... here is Sara's first post, "Me vs. the Colorado Potato Beetle, or Let Me Introduce Myself." (Hope you enjoy. I know I sure did!)

PS. I will be following up to Sara post with my garden post, as soon as I make it out there to take a few pictures to go along with the story. Also, I changed the settings so that anyone can leave a comment, not just those with accounts. So please leaves us lots of comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment